When We Meet
Register Today to Become a
Church Ministries Are Welcome Volunteers!
"Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone--especially to those in the family of faith." Galatians 6:10.
Are you or your church service organization looking for a great service project? Youth groups, Women's/Men's Ministries, Senior Ministries are welcome to sign up and come along side these amazing kids.
Volunteers do not need any special training or have prior experience working with children who have special needs. Volunteers will not have to plan or facilitate activities; we ask only that you come with a positive attitude and be ready to have fun!
Please Click Here to get information on signing up to be a volunteer! THANK YOU, because ministries like this wouldn't happen without your help!
Parents/Guardians: A few things to keep in mind
- Be on time bringing and picking up your children.
- Please come into the church to sign your children in and out each session.
- If someone other than you is picking your children up, please let us know who and how to contact him or her when you sign in. We will ask for ID if we feel uncertain as to someone's identity.
- Please keep us up to date if important information like cell phone numbers or your children’s medical needs change.
- Please give your children needed medications before or after Cool Kids Club.
- Cool Kids Club will provide approximately a 4 to 1 child to volunteer ratio. Personal Care Attendants are encouraged to participate with any child who needs one on one attention.
Sponsored by the Inclusion Ministry Network
All pictures and original works on this website belong to Cool Kids Club, permission is required for outside use.